IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A WEBSITE
There are very many important reasons for one to have a website irrespective of the industry one is in. Some of them include:
- It is an easier way of people to be able to locate you as a brand all over the world, and also the first impression you give to your potential fans/customers.
- A website is also important because it helps you establish credibility as a business/ brand.
- Your website can sell products at any time. Potential customers are not restricted to business hours. Instead, they can go online and purchase products whenever they want. A website with an online shop can provide a dramatic boost in sales and incorporation of different payment methods i.e. Airtel Money, Mpesa, VISA, Master Card etc.
- A website will not only give you credibility but it will also help to give the impression that your company/brand is bigger and more successful than it may actually be.
- A website is online and accessible 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Because of this, your customers and potential customers can visit your site for support or information about new and upcoming products and music whenever it is convenient for them.
- Increasing visibility is one major factor that makes having a website important.
- Your website will be the center of your company’s online presence; through it, you advertise your business around the Web on social networking sites, forums and through pay-per-click advertising programs.
- Websites that attract traffic have to be less chatty and more of important information that will captivate people to want to associate with you.